Let's OKR - Design effective OKRs for your team
OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) is a goal management framework helping companies focus on the things that matter.
By aligning teams, departments and individuals, OKRs provide a framework for measurable strategic outcomes to stretch and motivate, improving performance and growth. Progress is tracked and realised in a regular, repeated cycle of target and achievement.
In this OKR Session, I will provide a comprehensive overview to the audience to the method that originated at Intel, were taken up by Google and are now the goal setting tool of choice at many well-known multinational enterprises. In addition to understanding the theory, you will be given the chance to design your own initial OKRs in a helpful practical way.
I will carefully guide you through the processes necessary to help ensure the successful implementation of your OKRs.
Covered in our workshop:
- An Introduction to Objectives & Key Results as a Goal setting framework
- The Origin and Precise meaning of Objectives, Key Results and Tasks
- OKRs’ Superpowers: Focus, Alignment, Stretching Ambitions and Tracking
- Why do OKRs work?
- Why does your company need them?
- What does an effective objective look like?
- How to set and review OKRs?
- How to develop effective key results
- Choosing the best metrics
- OKR Case study examples, best practices and common pitfalls
- A Practical Workshop to create bespoke OKRs
- Essential preconditions to rolling out OKRs in your Company
- Weekly/Monthly Quarterly cadence of activities
- CFRs: Conversations, Feedback and Recognition
- How to position and present OKRs in your Company
- The role and importance of the OKR Shepherd
Was lernen die Teilnehmer*innen in der Masterclass?
- They will learn anout the most used goal setting framework in silicon valley abd tech giants which is called OKRs.
- They will learn how to define and design OKRs for their teams and individuals.