Design effective OKRs for your team
OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) is a goal management framework helping companies focus on the things that matter.
By aligning teams, departments and individuals, OKRs provide a framework for measurable strategic outcomes to stretch and motivate, improving performance and growth. Progress is tracked and realised in a regular, repeated cycle of target and achievement.
In this OKR Session, I will provide a comprehensive overview to the audience to the method that originated at Intel, were taken up by Google and are now the goal setting tool of choice at many well-known multinational companies.
In this session you will learn about -
- Step by step approach on how to Implement OKRs
- Effective lessons & Learnings on How To Implement OKRs
- How to use OKRs to bring Focus And Alignment to your Business
- The Importance Of Leaders’ Role in OKR Implementations - Top Down and Bottoms Up
- How To Use OKRs To Solve Your Business Problems
- How To Measure Real Progress of your Team Using Outcome OKRs
- How To Write Effective OKRs
- Used case on OKRs
- Give away - Templates for OKR building
Zielsetzung/ Erfolgskontrolle/ Motivation