The Manage Agile 2017
The HLMC Events GmbH deals with agile topics for many years. Ken Schwaber, one of the inventors of Scrum, has been brought to Germany for the first time for a CSM training. Shortly after also Jeff Sutherland.
The Manage Agile has become a networking platform for key players of the agile community in the German-speaking area. The participants comprises of managers of big, renowned companies and consultants of extablished consulting companies.
Agile projects and thinking have of course a influence on the organisation of a company - therefore the goal of the conference is to analyse this change process. Thereby the topics are:
- How to set goals, measure success and motivate employees in an agile organisation?
- How to make decisions in an agile company?
- How to perform the change from a hierarchic to an agile organisation?
- Which agile leadership models are working and how is the transformation process organised?
- Which parts of Management 3.0 are linked to an agile organisation?
- Agile as competitive advantage
- Business aspects of agile organisations
- Arrangement of agile contracts between customer and contractor
Please note that the conference language is German.
We offer special conditions for students and groups from 3 to 5, 5 to 8 or 9 to 11 persons. Please contact us and we will submit you a corrosponding offer.
The conference is accompanied by numerous deepening workshops. These take place on November 16th 2017. The Call for Papers is in progress at the moment. Interessted speakers can submit workshops. We differentiate between half day- (4h) and full day workshops (8h).
The conference program of the Manage Agile span over three days the last two days are accompanied by an exhibition of renowned companies from the agile scene. The program is divided into four parallel tracks that contain talks, interactive short workshops and Wolrd Cafés.
The Manage Agile charaterized again by three outstanding keynotes this year. The keynote speakers are Niels Pfläging, Prof. Dr. Lars Vollmer and Dr. Stefan Frädrich. You will learn more about the keynotes shortly.